Project Lifeboat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drizrysn - Protection paladin (with holy offspec)

Go down

Drizrysn - Protection paladin (with holy offspec) Empty Drizrysn - Protection paladin (with holy offspec)

Post  Drizrysn Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

You

* Glenn
* Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
* Tell us about yourself: I'm a retired professional gamer, I played competitive counter-strike for 6 years. Nowadays im a husband and father to a 7 month old, unemployed, in the process of moving to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
* What times do you play at, and what days? Is there anything that could impact your playtimes?
I normally play from 4PM server to about 2AM London(UK) time, with breaks spread out. I usually play every day of the week, and the only thing that can impact my playtime is my daughter. Smile

Your Future Character

* Name - Drizrysn
* Class and Race - Blood elf Paladin
* Proposed Talent Spec - Protection, not sure on endgame talent tree just yet, but for leveling purposes i'll be half prot half ret.
* What makes you want to play this spec and role? I have experience as a maintank and offtank and I enjoy tanking more than anything else.
* What are the key or most interesting talents in this spec? Imp Divine plea, Shield of the righteous, many others. Razz

[NB. Obviously this information is set to change before Cataclysm - please answer this as up to date as possible]

Your WoW Playing

* For how long have you played the game? 6 years, since US release.
* How far have you got with raiding in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK? Which guilds did you play with along the way?
Vanilla - Everything cleared, including 40mans (AQ40, BWL, MC40, Ony ect ecT)
Burning Crusade - Everything cleared except Black Temple. (SWP, Kara, BM, Gruul ect)
Wrath of the Lich King - Everything cleared except Ruby Sanctum and 8/12 icc25
Ive played in way too many guilds to count, some for a short period some for a long period. My most memorable guild was Pantheon, Winterhoof US. Pantheon on Winterhoof US, Nyhm's reroll guild (Somewhat famous youtube WoW parody artist.) Guild was a total Riot until our GM quit WoW for EvE >.>
* What are your goals in Cataclysm? My goal hasn't changed since the beginning: To have fun and be social, make alot of friends and swim in a virtual pool of goldcoins and purplez.
* Why do you want to join Project Lifeboat? Honestly, because I've just started playing on EU servers today, and I'd like a reroll guild that has similar tastes to my own, while still being diversified as a whole.

...And Finally

* A Gnome, a velociraptor and David Beckham walk into a bar and... I'm honestly not sure how to respond to this, my imagination is evading me at the moment. Razz
* How many bears could a Bear Grylls grill if a Bear Grylls could grill bears? 331.333333333333 repeating of course.
* Anything you'd like to add?
Non-WOW related: I've been a team leader for a professional gaming team, I ran and operated the company for 6 years, clamming many championship and tournament wins. We even ended up getting sponsored, and then bought out.

Non-WOW Related: Call center representitive for Sony Computers. I was a manager, watching over 120 employees, while making sure customers were being helped and issues dealt with correctly and efficiently.

Other things to note: My name is Glenn, I'm 22 years old, from Montreal, QC, Canada. I've been playing WoW-US for 6 years, and i'm tired of the US Mentality on servers. I heard EU players were a lot more like canadians in mindset and creativity, less pushy-bossy more friendly-forgiving. I'm married to the love of my life, Amy - 26 who is also going to be switching to EU with me. She has been playing WoW for the last 3 years and is also tired of the US mindset. We have a 7 month old daughter, and are in the process of moving to a new province.

Drizrysn

Back to top Go down